The procedure to delete the ezeep app is one in which you need to verify certain folders in order to complete a clean uninstall.
Steps to remove the ezeep application from a Windows machine:
1. Access your computer under the Control panel -> add and remove program -> remove the ezeep app
2. Look for the folder where ezeep was installed. You may need to look in both places to make sure it is cleanly uninstalled
- The MSI app is stored in the ezeep folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\ . Delete the ezeep folder.
- The EXE app is stored under the User profile: c:\users\[USERNAME]\Appdata\local - with [USERNAME] being the logon name of the user. Delete the ezeep folder.
- Delete the ezeep folder from the %localappdata% folder for each user (on most systems this will be under c:\users\[USERNAME]\Appdata\local with [USERNAME] being the logon name of the user).
3. Check the Registry: (Regedit - run as admin)
- >HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >SOFTWARE - Remove the ezeep key and all sub-keys.
- >HKEY_CURRENT_USER >SOFTWARE - Remove the ezeep key and all sub-keys.
- >HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >SOFTWARE >WOW6432Node - Remove the ezeep key and all sub-keys.
4. Remove ezeep queues and driver related files:
- C:\Windows\System32\spool\driver\x64\, EZEEPICONS.DLL, EZEPPS.DLL, EZEEPPS.INI, EZEEPPS.PPD, EZEEPUI.DLL
- C:\Windows\System32\spook\driver\x64\3, ezeepicons.dll, ezeepps.BPD, ezeepps.dll, ezeepps.ini, ezeepps.ppd, ezeepui.dll, ezpcor.dll
- If unable to delete these files, restart the print spooler.
5. Restart Computer