Satellite Deskworks is a coworking management platform that allows you to successfully manage any number of members at multiple locations. ezeep integrates with Satellite Deskworks to provide easy, hassle-free tracking of your members' printing activity.
To integrate your ezeep account, first open a ticket with Satellite Deskworks through your portal and request the ezeep integration. They will contact you when the integration is active.
- Within your Satellite Deskworks portal, go to SETUP > INTEGRATIONS SETUP.
- In the ezeep INTEGRATION section, enter the Username and Password for your ezeep admin account.
- Enter the Default Group that you want people to be assigned to. You can change this later for individuals under the Member Profile
Next, go to SETUP > PRINTER HISTORY MAPPING to map the ezeep Usage Report to Deskworks’ fields. This will allow you to use the One-Click Posting of printer charges to each person’s account directly in Deskworks.
You can add multiple Printer Profiles: one for each printer you have and one for ezeep.
Click NEW IMPORT PROFILE and add a profile for ezeep as follows:
- Name: Add the name you want to use for the ezeep profile.
- Printer Formatting Type: Select ezeep
- B&W Count Column Header:
- Full Color Count Column Header: Color
Go to your ezeep Dashboard and download the printer charges for the desired month.
- Select the appropriate month
- Select and save the report “Download users csv”
In Deskworks, go to ACCOUNTING > PRINTER USAGE UPLOAD.
- From the dropdown, select ezeep.
- Click IMPORT FROM CSV and select the desired report.
- You will see the file under PRINTER USAGE. Click EDIT (the pencil) and check the report.
- If you have any errors, correct the .csv and upload again.
- When you are satisfied with the report, click POST CHARGES, and all charges will be posted to your members’ accounts.