1. Run the file “installEzAdsync.bat” to install the AD Sync Windows service. You can download from here:
2. You will see a command prompt with installation status and notification when the service was successfully installed.
3. Open Task Manager to verify the ezADsync service is running.
4. Verify that the users you want to import are in the correct OU within your Active Directory.
5. Run “ezADsync.exe”, and you will be asked to log into your ezeep account.
6. Select the OU that contains the user accounts you want to import into ezeep.
7. Configure the sync interval, this is how often the service will sync your AD users with your ezeep account. You can also specify a filepath to write a log.
8. Click “Save and Sync”, and if the sync was successful you will receive confirmation that the configuration was saved and the service was restarted.
9. Now, you can log into your ezeep Admin Portal and confirm that your AD users were successfully imported to ezeep.